Im a I-S person!!
I-Influential Person
*Trusting
*Talkative
*Impulsive
*Emotional
*Smiles Alot
*Want to be Popular
*Enthusiastic
I's ppl luv to enjoy& social!!
Luvs to provide ideas.. They hv alot of idea they wane come out bt will tend to frgt wat they told.. So Write it dwn...
Hates it wen ppl leave decitions in the air!! So if u make plans wf me beta tell me
WHEN?WHERE?WHAT TIME? n make sure u mke it...
If i ask u out.. its either u sae no or yes.. No "erm i tell u ltr..."Or "c Ferst" i reali hate it...
i'll asume it as NO!!!
S- Steady Ppl
*Gd Listener
*Steady
*Predictable
*Friendsly
*Loyal
*Accommodation
*Patient
*Resistanct to Change
S's ppl love personal comments, Loves sincere intrest!! They r sensitive n nid to be assured!!
Hate to be treatend.. Same as I's.. Tell them Where, When!! U nid to give me logic Solution!!
Hate being Rush,DO NOT INTERRUPT!! Do not promise anything that u cnnt deliver.. NO Qick decition plz.. i nid to think!!!
SO u noe wat type of person am i NOw????
update SooN!!!