Love has a structure..
and mine is made up of Mie & Amin.
But i have to admit that ours was mostly holding up by hym..
He is the one who always put in patients & sacrifices.
While i kip on rocking it..
i noe that if i kip rocking it it will drop..
but i cnt help it..
Im born to be a destroyer..
Watching hym standing there holding it make me luvs hym more & more!!
He always tolerate my unpredictable moods, mean character...
mischievous monkey business...
Especially My Selfishness!!
Apon knowing my Past issues
he still holding on to us w/o having 2nd thoughts..
always there protecting me lyk a Baby
Still pamapering me lyk a Kitten, spoiling me lyk a Bratz!!
Golden Point..
Im Not preety..
i still cnt see why he still holding on to us..
Den i realise.. This man must be realli love mie..
& so i promise myself..
All this tym dt i hurt hym..
I would never-ever have an affair behind his back..
and i will love hym no matter what!!
Coz i Realli2 love hym!!
This Song is specially fer Amin.
♥ My friend call me Mimie
♥ Im a year older every 19/04 since 1990
♥ Im a Nurse
♥ I have unpredictable mood.
♥ Im attached to a lovable guy.. Hopefully gonna become my Future ones
♥ i make lame jokes..
♥ Sumtyms i make a fool of myself wen im bored
♥ Boredome juz kill me
♥ I love to party!!
♥ I dnt judge ppl by what they did but i judge by their habbit..
♥ I Love my life NOW!!!
♥ I Hate my past
Y Y Y