I Tik i LOVE HYM Soo Much!!
Not meeting hym cn make me go Crazy!!
Gosh.!.! I'm dangerouslyAnd Crazily in Lurve wf hym!
BabyBoi, I lorve u So much =x
To all MyCrazy& Random peeps out there..
Dos'nt Metter u r my HyperClubbin Peepz or My Crazy Cousins & My vewi Random GF..
u Should noe hu ever u r..
I Crazily Mish u guyz so much..
i dnt wan u guyz to tik dt i'm pulling away frm u,
Itz juz dt tym&situation has nt allow us to mit yet =((
I wont do such crazy tins..
I dnt wane losse my crazy fwens +)
I'm Vewi sry dt i hv nt been catching up wf u guyz lately
I will mit u guyz as soon as my holidae start..
Provided if i hv money to go out..
coz i myself collecting money to pay fer my Bills.
Gosh!! im getting Crazy wf all These stuff!
Mimie Butterfry